Headlights & Lightbulbs
Keeping your safety equipment in good working order insures that you can see clearly in dangerous road conditions and that other people can see you. Changing headlights and lightbulbs is a simple way to maintain your vehicle and guarantee visibility in the dark.
Burnt out and damaged headlights and light bulbs are a safety hazard to others on the road, as well as to yourself. It is a good idea to have any faulty headlights and light bulbs replaced. Especially before our local law enforcement officials forces you to.
- Recommended as needed
- The lens cover is carefully removed (if necessary)
- The old headlight or bulb is removed and the socket is checked for damage.
- The new headlight or bulb is installed
- The lens cover is carefully reinstalled (if necessary)
- Our headlights and light bulbs meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
For Headlight and Lightbulbs, Click here to find the location nearest you.